Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pre-departure



Anglo-American University (First English-Czech speaking
private University in Prague)

Hey guys! So I gave in and made a blog and to be honest I have no idea how to work it really.
I am a noob when it comes to this.
Well this is my first post.
I made this blog to share my adventures with all of you back home.
It is going to be mostly just a picture blog and a synopsis of my travels.
I leave for Europe in 5 weeks, August 14th at 4 pm.
I am counting down days and to the last minutes basically.
I am going to Europe two weeks before my program in Prague actually starts,
so my mom thought it would be a good idea to tag along and go on the adventure with me.
We are going to London for 5 days, then hitting Paris for 5 days
before we head to Prague to drop me off for 4 months.
I am studying abroad at the Anglo-American University
in the heart of the city (yes I have google earth-ed the area!).
Time is flying by and my European adventure will begin.
I hope you enjoy the blog and I will try my best to keep it updated.
Give me feedback on how to make the blog more enjoyable
and requests on what to post.
I will leave you with a few pictures.
Enjoy!

-Gaby





Charles Bridge




Prague Castle at night



Red rooftops were painted after the fall of communism
in 1990


2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fantastic adventure Gaby B! I hope this blog connects me to you as you embark on this journey. Bump Toot it and Boot It ! lol Have fun and Be Safe! You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to read and see your travels girl. You're gonna have sooo much fun!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete