Thursday, October 14, 2010

Progress Report




























Progress on my final report is coming along but I still have a lot to do. I have finalized my idea and now just need to go to the Jewish Quarter in Prague and ones around Europe to complete my series. My final project is going to be a series of photos that show the changes in the Jewish communities throughout Europe and how they have changed over the years. For example, the Jewish Quarter in Prague used to be a slum and now it is seen as a tourist attraction with museums, souvenir shops, and one of the wealthiest shopping places in Prague. I have chosen a few pictures out of the ones that I have already printed and know they will be used for my final. This past week I went to Budapest and took pictures of a few synagogues. I have a lot of work ahead of me but I know what needs to be done and have an idea of what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment